Amino acid method NPK Fertilizer Production Process
A production method for NPK compound fertilizer by using rotary drum granulator, and realizing fertilizer granulation by amino acid method NPK fertilizer production process. Below is the whole process of fertilizer production.
1. The raw materials of the batching system and the returns of the whole production process are added to the rotary drum granulator. Rotary drum granulator is used for wet granulation, and the materials are agglomerated into granules.
2. The cleaning fluids of concentrated sulphuric acid, dilute ammonium sulphate and waste gas cleaning system of each tank are added to the mixing section of tubular reactor after metrological verification to carry out mixing and diluting fluids.
3. Gas ammonia from ammonia station can react with mixed acid quickly after metering and verification, and produce high temperature ammonium sulfate and monoammonium phosphate aqueous solution, which can be sprayed evenly to the bed of granular material by atomizing spray nozzle.
4. After the other gas ammonia is mixed with vapor, it is mixed into the material layer by the mixing device, and the monoammonium phosphate and the superphosphate in the layer are again reacted in the granulator to release the reaction heat, and the moist raw materials are The pellets are agglomerated into granules under the rotating effect.
5. NPK fertilizer particles are transported to rotary dryer and exchanged with hot air in hot blast stove. The excess moisture of compound fertilizer particles is evaporated.
6. Material is transported to the drum screener machine to screen out particulate matter. Fine particulate matter is immediately returned to the fertilizer granulator machine and re-agglomerated into pellets. Large particulate matter is crushed by the crusher and then returned to the granulator to form pellets again.
7. Selected semi-finished processed particulate matter is transported to rotary cooler to cool chemical fertilizer by blowing cold air or forced cooling air and water.
8. The qualified products are transported to the coating machine for polyurethane coating.
9. The finished product is transported to the automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging and storage.
10. Exhaust gas is discharged after being cleaned by the dust collector, sedimentation chamber and water bath method.