The organic fertilizer granulator is a kind of granulator in the production of organic fertilizer. It is used to granulate all kinds of organics after fermentation. It breaks through the conventional organic material granulation process. Before granulation, it does not need to dry and crush the raw materials, and can process the spherical particles directly with ingredients, which can save a lot of energy. Let's take you to know what should be paid attention to when the organic fertilizer granulator is running.
Four precautions for the operation of organic fertilizer granulator:
1. In case of unstable operation of the fuselage, pay attention to check whether the connection between couplings is too tight. If it is too tight, adjust it properly in time.
2. Find out the operation rules of the organic fertilizer production equipment, the temperature of the machine body and the speed of rotation, which can be dealt with in time according to the situation.
3. If the bearing parts at both ends of the bearing chamber of the main engine burn with noise, stop the machine for maintenance and add grease.
4. In case of hand burn or noise at the bearing part of reducer, timely repair and add grease.
It is used to granulate all kinds of organics after fermentation. It breaks through the conventional organic granulation process. Before granulation, it does not need to dry and crush the raw materials, and can directly process spherical particles with ingredients, which can save a lot of energy.
1. The particles produced are spherical.
2. High content of organic matter, realizing the granulation of pure organic matter.
3. The organic particles can be embedded with each other and grow up under the action of force, so there is no need to add binder during granulation.
4. The particles are solid and can be screened after granulation to reduce the energy consumption of drying.
Only knowing the characteristics of fertilizer granulator machine and the operation precautions can we make the organic fertilizer production equipment work better and more efficiently.