1. The treated sludge (domestic sludge, industrial sludge, etc.), appropriate amount of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, filler and other qualified raw materials are proportionally sent to the raw material mixer to mix evenly.
2. Transfer to the disc feeder and add the evenly mixed material to the rotating disc of the disc fertilizer granulator by means of a non-stop rotation of the disc.
3. Sprinkle the treated microbial strains on the material in the disc through the liquid component distributor of the disc fertilizer granulator, so that each particle is coated with microbial strains from inside to outside. The rotating disc and its edge exert friction and centrifugal action on the material, and the powder gradually agglomerates into spheres. Because of the difference of particle mass, the gravity and centrifugal action produced are also different. When the gravity and centrifugal action increase enough to overcome the friction between particles, they will be thrown out of the disc, and the smaller particles will remain in the circle. Fine powder continued to accumulate in the dish.
4. Transport to the biofertilizer dryer, use the large air volume produced by the fan and the low temperature hot air to complete the initial drying of the fertilizer. Due to the species, the drying temperature strictly controls the drying temperature below the temperature at which the species survives.
5. Transport to the hot screening to separate the particles, and return the fine particles directly to the disc feeder, as the core continues to participate in the adhesion of the particles into a ball.
6. Transfer to the secondary biofertilizer dryer, make full use of high air volume and micro-heat drying bacterial fertilizer.
7. Transfer to organic fertilizer cooler to cool fertilizer by natural or forced cold air.
8. Transfer to the finished screening machine. The large particles are crushed by the crusher and returned to the disc homogenizer to continue to participate in the ball.
9. A small amount of microbial bacteria is lost on the surface of the granules of the biofertilizer that has passed through the dryer, and the microbial species on the surface of the granules are replenished by means of a coating machine.
10. Transfer to full-automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging and storage.
11. Drying, cooling and workshop dust are treated by cyclone dust collector, dedusting chamber and wet washing to reach the standard and empty.
The operation is intuitive and can keep abreast of the operation of the equipment at any time. If abnormal is found, it can be adjusted in time.
The particle size depends on the inclination and rotational speed of the disc, and the inclination and rotational speed of the disc can be adjusted. Therefore, the disc granulation process has a wide range of particle size control, strong adaptability and a very high pelletizing rate. The sludge fertilizer manufacturing process has short production process, simple structure, low investment and easy operation, and is suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises.