As a late developed but widely used granulation technology, ammonium sulfate double roller granulator has many advantages. It can improve the overall fertilizer production efficiency and reduce the operation and maintenance costs.
Advantages of ammonium sulfate pelletizer
1. Compared with NPK fertilizer granulator, ammonium sulfate granulator occupies a small area, but its production capacity will not be reduced due to different sizes.
2. It is suitable for both mass production and intermittent granulation.
3. Ammonium sulfate granulator can ensure the high quality of its products. The granulation technology is reliable, the particle size is uniform, and has higher strength than other granulator products.
4. The double roller granulator is an economic and effective granulation method, which can save a lot of energy and time.
5. The granulated products produced by roller press granulator have higher solubility because of less water content.
6. The machine reduces environmental pollution, reduces waste and powder packaging costs, and improves product transportation capabilities.
7. The feeding device adopts frequency conversion speed regulation control, which has a high degree of automation, can control multiple machines, low labor intensity, and long-term continuous operation.
8. The main transmission parts are made of high-quality alloy materials. Surface alloys such as stainless steel, titanium, and chromium greatly improve the wear resistance, corrosion resistance, high temperature and high pressure capabilities, so that the machine has a longer service life.
Our company offers a wide range of machine sizes to meet all customer requirements. If your production capacity is low, you can choose small roller press granulator. If your production capacity is high, you can choose one or more roller pres pelletizers to combine in the production line. In addition, the production process of roller press granulator is relatively dry, and the organic fertilizer manufacturing process can save energy without drying treatment.