Plant growth needs fertilizer, the most common environmental protection fertilizer is organic fertilizer. Organic fertilizer is the fertilizer containing organic matter, which plays a very important role in the growth of crops.
The raw materials used in the production and processing of organic fertilizer include: livestock manure, sugar residue, cow manure, sheep manure, horse manure, crop straw and residue, Chinese medicine residue, fly ash, bark sawdust, peanut shell, wheat bran, etc. As long as these wastes are reasonably utilized, the value of organic fertilizer manufacturing process can be brought into play.
Organic manure dumper 1. Trough biological fermentation is adopted. According to your production scale, you need to build three fermentation tanks with a width of 9 meters and a length of 45 meters. You can continuously put the fermentation materials into the fermentation tank, and use the dumper to shift 3 meters to the other end of the fermentation tank every day. At the same time, you can adjust the water and mix evenly. In this way, you can save a lot of land and labor.
2. Organic fertilizer crusher. The big pieces of impurities and stones in the screened organic fertilizer are separated and crushed, which is beautiful and can ensure the quality of the product.
3. Premixer. The screening and comminution of organic fertilizer can ensure the stability of product quality. At the same time, it can also play a mixed role in the production of special fertilizer and various compound fertilizers when adding fertilizer and trace elements.
4. Drum granulator. The organic fertilizer and different nutrients were mixed and granulated.
There are two ways to increase organic fertilizer:
(1) Commercial organic fertilizer. Commercial organic fertilizer is processed through different fertilizer production line to obtain organic fertilizer, bio-organic fertilizer, and microbial fertilizer. Microbial fertilizer contains a large number of beneficial bacteria, which can fix nitrogen, dissolve phosphorus and potassium when applied to the soil.
(2) Farmhouse composting. It includes sheep fat, rabbit fat, cattle fat, pig fat, chicken fat, etc. (Note: poultry manure must be completely fermented and decomposed).