Organic fertilizer is an important source in agricultural production. It has comprehensive nutrients and long-lasting fertilizer efficiency. It can not only improve soil structure, improve soil fertility, promote the release of soil nutrients, but also supply and improve crop nutrition. It has irreplaceable advantages of chemical fertilizers, and has important significance for the development of organic agriculture, green agriculture and pollution-free agriculture. Organic fertilizers have many kinds of raw materials, different properties and different functions. Therefore, the application of organic fertilizers should not be blind, but be used scientifically according to quantity. Special attention should be paid to the following points in application:
1. Organic fertilizer contains comprehensive nutrients, but it is not balanced and can not fully meet the different needs of various crops for nutrients. Compared with chemical fertilizer with single nutrient, organic fertilizer contains many kinds of nutrients, but its nutrient content is low, and there are also problems of unbalanced supply, which can not meet the needs of high yield, high quality and income increase of crops. When applying organic fertilizer, chemical fertilizer should be applied according to the requirement of crops for nutrients, so as to achieve balanced fertilization. Mineral fertilizer should be applied even in farmland where green food is produced. Various foliar fertilizers should be sprayed during crop growth according to actual conditions to ensure the normal growth and development of crops.
When organic fertilizer equipment produces organic fertilizer, organic fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer powder can be mixed and stirred before the granulation stage to granulate organic compound fertilizer. The two-in-one organic combination granulator specially developed by our company is suitable for the mixed granulation of organic compound fertilizer. It makes use of the high-speed rotating mechanical stirring force and the resulting aerodynamic force to continuously realize the mixing and granulation of fine powder materials in the machine, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation. The size of particle diameter can be properly adjusted by material mixing amount and spindle speed. The lower the mixing amount, the higher the speed, the smaller the particle size.
2. The efficiency of organic fertilizer is slow. Organic fertilizer is not only low in total nutrient content, but also slow in fertilizer efficiency. It is difficult to meet the needs of crops for nutrient elements when the amount of organic fertilizer is not very large. Therefore, we should make use of the advantages of high nutrient content and rapid fertilizer efficiency of chemical fertilizer, combine organic fertilizer with chemical fertilizer, make up for each other's shortcomings, and give full play to the advantages of mixing, so as to meet the needs of various nutrient elements in quantity and time in the process of crop growth and development.
3. Organic fertilizers need to be fermented. Many organic fertilizers contain pathogens, insect eggs and weed seeds. Some organic fertilizers contain organic compounds that are not conducive to crop growth. Therefore, organic fertilizers should be composted, fermented and processed before they can be applied. The mechanical turnover of fermentation raw materials by compost turner machine ensures the homogeneous and full fermentation of raw materials and the quality of fermentation. The organic fertilizer production line treats the fermented compost into fertilizer granules which are easy to use, green and harmless, and have a balanced and lasting fertilizer effect. The plant can absorb nutrients continuously in the soil and avoid soil saline-alkali caking. Fertilizer production equipment plays an important role in the quality of organic fertilizer.
4. There are differences in composition and properties of organic fertilizer raw materials, so the effects of organic fertilizer on Soil and crops are also different when applied to soil. Therefore, appropriate organic fertilizer should be selected for rational fertilization according to the soil texture, climate, growth habits and fertilizer requirements of crops. For example, human excrement and urine contain a large amount of chloride ions, which should be avoided in crops that do not like chlorine nutrients.
5. The more organic fertilizer is applied, the better. Organic fertilizer is large in volume and low in nutrient content, which requires a large amount of application to meet the growth needs of crops, but not the more the better. Because organic fertilizers, like chemical fertilizers, also have the problem of quantitative application in agricultural production. If a large amount of organic fertilizer is used, it will not only waste, but also cause soil obstacles and affect the growth and development of crops. For example, in protected cultivation, if a large amount of organic fertilizer is applied for a long time, it can also lead to excessive nutrient elements in the soil, soil salinization, resulting in poor growth of agricultural products, excessive nitrate content, quality decline and other issues. Therefore, the application amount of organic fertilizer in production should be rationally used according to the consumption of various nutrients and organic matter in soil, so as to achieve formula fertilization and scientific fertilization.
6. Appropriate application of organic fertilizer. Organic fertilizer should be applied by trenching or digging holes to concentrate fertilization and cover the soil in time after application. If spraying is used, the soil should be turned over after application. In general, organic fertilizer and chemical fertilizer mixed application, the effect is better. If superphosphate is mixed with organic fertilizer, the fertilizer efficiency can be greatly improved.
7. Decomposed organic fertilizer should not be mixed with alkaline fertilizer. If mixed with alkaline fertilizer, it will cause ammonia volatilization and reduce the efficiency of organic fertilizer.