Many users do not pay attention to the service life of the equipment after purchasing the compound fertilizer equipment, resulting in accelerated wear and tear of the equipment and shorter service life. So what is the root cause? In fact, we can't blame a single party for these things. Many customers rarely manage the maintenance and lubrication of equipment. In the summary of the use process of the compound fertilizer equipment, we should pay more attention to whether the gear running in place should be filled with butter, and the oil storage in the reducer is enough. These simple maintenance can greatly increase the service life of the equipment. There are many cases where the user does not pay attention to the running in of the equipment, resulting in the equipment damage and cannot be used. Compound fertilizer equipment is not a disposable product, especially the core equipment of organic fertilizer granulator. We need more maintenance, so that the equipment can better create benefits for us.
In the operation of NPK fertilizer production line, the equipment will inevitably be worn. In the safe service life of the equipment, the impact of these controllable wear on the equipment is not great, so there is no need to worry too much. But serious wear and tear will cause potential safety hazards. Therefore, the factory should check and manage the equipment.
Some small faults and wear, in fact, many in daily use can be avoided through normal maintenance. In order to improve the service life of compound fertilizer equipment, the following five daily maintenance elements should be achieved.
1. Check the machines and parts that have great influence on the system and have no maintenance time. For example, dryer, disc fertilizer granulator, etc.
2. Patrol and check the oil volume, sound, vibration and temperature of the machine. If these normal checks are not carried out every day, major accidents may occur.
3. Check the machines and parts that have little influence on NPK fertilizer production line, but are easy to produce abnormal conditions.
4. Carry out corresponding inspection on the day of commencement and completion.
5. Regularly check, adjust and clean the compound fertilizer equipment.