20,000 ton small organic fertilizer production line-fertilizer plant investment project


Small organic fertilizer production line plant construction plan

20,000 tons of small-scale organic fertilizer production equipment is a granular organic fertilizer processing production line mainly based on 5-8 tons of organic fertilizer granulator. The production line mainly uses the local animal manure and vegetable waste to ferment organic fertilizer and bio organic fertilizer. The main production process of this equipment is: fermentation → crushing → mixing → granulation → drying → cooling → screening → packaging, etc.
organic fertilizer production line equipment

Raw material

20000 tons of small-scale organic fertilizer production line equipment can process raw materials, mainly fresh chicken, pig manure and other raw materials. It does not contain any chemical components, but the digestion ability of chicken and pig is poor, so it can only consume 25% of the nutritional components, while the other 75% of the nutritional components in the feed are discharged with the feces, so that the dry product contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acid, protein and other components.

Organic fertilizer production equipment has the following advantages

Low energy consumption, small floor area, no peculiar smell in operation environment, zero pollution, good ventilation, deodorization only takes 1-2 days. The organic fertilizer production line has a compact structure and advanced technology. It uses harmless living bacteria preparation to treat livestock and poultry excrement, ferments under the action of a variety of beneficial microorganisms, decomposes the organic matter and releases nutrients. The bio heat and high-temperature fermentation process formed can kill bacteria and insect eggs, remove toxins and odors, purify the environment, achieve harmless, resource-based and industrialization, and can Low source consumption and stable product quality.

20,000 ton organic fertilizer production line equipment is based on the customer's site conditions, local raw material sources, land nutrition and planting conditions to give a comprehensive plant construction plan and equipment. The equipment includes granulation machine (disc fertilizer granulator, organic fertilizer granulator, flat die pellet mill, drum granulator), pulverizer, compost turner, screener machine, drying cooling system, packaging machine.

As the mainstream organic fertilizer production line on the market at present, the small-scale organic fertilizer production line with a capacity of 20,000 tons is convenient to set up and the storage and transportation distance of raw materials is relatively close. At the same time, it also avoids the disadvantages of ultra-small family workshop organic fertilizer processing enterprises. It is the main choice for the initial investment of planting and breeding enterprises and fertilizer processing enterprises.