Configuration Requirements of Organic Fertilizer Manufacturing Equipment
The basic process of organic fertilizer equipment is manure dehydration, fermentation, crushing, mixing, drying and packing. After some basic treatment, the processing of powdery organic fertilizer was completed.
Compared with simple powdery organic fertilizer manufacturing process , granular organic fertilizer needs further processing. The mixed organic fertilizer raw materials need to be granulated, dried and cooled. When the organic fertilizer granules are cooled, they can be packaged for storage or sale. Following by the fertilizer machine manufacturers for you to introduce the composition of organic fertilizer manufacturing process equipment.
1. Fermentation system: Fermentation system consists of feeding conveyor, biological deodorizer, mixer, conveyor and electric automatic control system.
2. Drying system: The main equipments are belt conveyor, drum dryer, cooler, induced draft fan, hot stove, etc.
3. Deodorization and dust removal system: Sedimentation chamber, dust removal chamber, etc.
4. Crushing system: Half-wet material crusher, chain crusher.
5. Batching system: Electronic batching system, which can configure 6-8 kinds of raw materials at a time. The batching system includes disc feeder and LP chain crusher.
6. Mixing system: Horizontal mixer or disc mixer is optional.
7. Organic fertilizer granulation system: Need to use granulation equipment, can choose new type organic fertilizer granulator, organic fertilizer compound fertilizer combination granulator, roller extrusion granulator, pan granulator.
8. Drying system: Organic fertilizer drying system is composed of drum dryer and drum cooler.
9. Screening and coating system: mainly using drum screenr machine, organic fertilizer manufacturing process can set up a first-level screening machine, two-level screening machine, so that the production line output is higher, better particles. After screening, the particles can be coated to protect the nutrients of the particles.