What are the effects of chicken manure processed by equipment on soil?

Chicken manure is an important raw material for the production of organic fertilizer. After being processed by organic fertilizer equipment, it has great benefits to the soil. The following fertilizer granulator manufacturers for you to introduce the role of processed chicken manure organic fertilizer.

1. Chicken manure organic fertilizer does not add any chemical components. Considering the weak digestibility of chicken, it can only consume 25% of the nutrients, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are discharged with the fecal liquid, and the dry raw materials contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other components.
chicken manure processed by equipment on soil

2. The main element of organic fertilizer is organic matter. Chicken manure increases the content of organic matter in soil structure, which has the characteristics of improving soil structure. Organic matter can improve the physical, chemical and biological characteristics of soil structure and improve soil fertility. But the NPK Fertilizer Content in chicken manure is not enough, so in the process of chicken manure processing, appropriate inorganic fertilizer is added and then the NPK fertilizer granulator is used for granulation.

3. Organic fertilizer not only adds a lot of organic colloids, but also makes full use of the characteristics of microorganisms to decompose a lot of organic matters into organic colloids, which greatly increases the surface of soil structure adsorption, and through the generation of a lot of adhesive elements, the soil structural particles are cemented together to become a relatively stable aggregate structure, which improves the soil structure of moisture, fertilizer and air permeability Performance, and the ability to regulate ground temperature.

4. Chicken manure organic fertilizer can also make a large number of microorganisms in the soil structure, especially many beneficial microorganisms, such as nitrogen fixing bacteria, ammoniating bacteria, cellulose decomposing bacteria, nitrifying bacteria and so on. There are many kinds of active enzymes produced by poultry digestive system and microorganism in chicken manure organic fertilizer. After applying these elements to soil structure, the enzyme activity of soil structure can be improved obviously. Therefore, the chicken manure processed by the organic fertilizer production equipment will improve the soil structure activity and biological reproduction and transformation ability, and improve the absorption performance, buffer performance and stress resistance of the soil structure.