Blog

High-efficiency and energy-saving Huaqiang organic fertilizer dryer equipment

2021/03/05
Huaqiang organic fertilizer dryer greatly improves the energy-saving concept on the premise of ensuring the drying quality, and its use effect has a great breakthrough in practical application. A good organic fertilizer dryer should achieve the following three points:
Firstly, the drying operation should ensure the product quality; secondly, the drying operation should not cause pollution to the environment; finally, environmental protection and energy conservation should be carried out.
High-efficiency and energy-saving Huaqiang organic fertilizer dryer equipment


Features of organic fertilizer dryer:

As a professional organic fertilizer making machine, the drum dryer uses fresh chicken and cow dung as raw materials and does not contain any chemical components. Due to the poor digestion ability of chicken and cow, only 25% of the nutrients can be consumed, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are discharged with the feces, so that the dry products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other components.

What kind of heat source can be used for dryer and what are the requirements for drying temperature? How much does a small dryer cost? What is the price of the whole set of organic fertilizer equipment? As NPK fertilizer granulator equipment enterprises, can answer for you. The dryer of organic fertilizer equipment not only creates economic benefits for enterprises, but also makes great contributions to human environmental protection projects.

As the supporting equipment of organic compound fertilizer production line, the organic fertilizer dryer produced by our company meets the drying needs of drum granulator. The finished product has fine particles and is composed of heating equipment, host machine, environmental protection equipment and new control system. Depending on the gravity drop of the material, the adjustable damping coefficient can not only control the dust and avoid the wind tunnel, but also save a lot of power of the rotary and environmental protection system.

Huaqiang organic fertilizer dryer is efficient and energy-saving. According to the material drying detection system, the material is controlled by the infinitely variable speed discharge system to achieve quality control and output coordination. The drying requirements can be changed at any time to control the drying quality.