1. When driving, the membrane hole is blocked and no particles can be squeezed out.
Possible causes of failure of flat die granulator: corrosion of flat die hole, poor smoothness; excessive clearance between film plate and roller.
1.Removal of residual particles in membrane holes.
2. Grinding with high oil content powder.
3. Adjustment gap is 0.1-0.3mm.
2. Excessive powder content or non-granularity of particles
Possible causes of failure of flat die granulator: 1. too low moisture content of materials 2. too high moisture content of materials 3. too large crude fibers in organic fertilizer raw materials.
1. Increasing the moisture content of raw materials
2. Reducing the water content of raw materials.
3. Adding viscous powder to organic fertilizer raw materials.
3. The output of the flat die granulator gradually decreases.
Possible causes of failure of flat die granulator: 1. too large clearance between film and roll of flat-die granulator 2. too low moisture content of raw materials
1. Adjusting the clearance between film and roll in machine.
2. Increase the moisture content of materials.
4. The granules produced by the granulator are hard and shiny.
Possible cause of failure of flat-die granulator: low moisture content of material
Increase the moisture content of powder.
5. The edge of particles is soft and the surface is rough.
Possible causes of failure of flat-die granulator: 1. inappropriate moisture content 2. Recently, new formwork has been replaced by granulator.
1. Reduce or increase water content
2. Extrusion and grinding with oily powder
6. Suddenly the granulator jammed
Possible causes of failure of flat-die granulator: larger hard material or metal entering between film and roll
Removal of foreign body