Bio organic fertilizer is a new type of fertilizer which combines the advantages of bio-fertilizer and organic fertilizer. It is a kind of organic solid waste (including straw, livestock and poultry manure, cake, agricultural by-products and solid waste from food processing) processed by microbial fermentation, deodorization and complete decomposition. Bio-organic fertilizer is not only beneficial to increase production and income of agricultural products, but also to fertilize soil, improve soil micro-ecosystem, reduce the amount of inorganic fertilizer and improve the quality of agricultural products.
Production of bio organic fertilizer
(1) Animal manure (chicken manure, cattle manure), crop straw (such as rice straw, straw), industrial processing and other organic wastes and inorganic minerals (such as salt ore, phosphorus ore and other waste residues) are mixed and accumulated in a certain proportion through the turner machine.
(3) During composting fermentation, the water content should be kept at about 55%, and chlorine-containing tap water or acid water with pH < 4.5 should not be used.
(4) Bio organic fertilizer fermentation materials should avoid direct sunlight, fermentation in shade or shade shelter operation.
(5) When the composting temperature is too high, it must be turned over and added appropriate amount of water to reduce the temperature when the composting temperature reaches 65 C.
(6) In the case of suitable temperature and humidity, it is usually stacked for 7-10 days. Fermentation will be completed when the temperature in the reactor naturally drops below 45 C. After these fertilizers are sent to the bio organic fertilizer production line for further processing, high-quality commercial organic fertilizers can be obtained.