What are the precautions when operating double roller granulator in a fertilizer production line
1. According to the requirements of double roller granulator, after installation, before using the machine, you must refer to the operation manual in detail, and be familiar with the structure of the machine and the functions of the switch and button of each electric box. It should be operated by those who are familiar with the technological process, so that timely measures can be taken to prevent accidents in the process of commissioning.
3. Gear lubricating oil must be added into the reduction box of double roller granulator (generally it has been added when the company produces it), and the amount of oil added shall be subject to the oil that can be seen by the liquid level meter, not too little or too much; Check whether the oil pump works normally.
4. When using the new fertilizer production line, first heat the machine to the required temperature.
5. When the fertilizer production line is out of use, first open the waste valve of the machine to drain the stored materials in the box. When the pressure of the box drops, turn off the scraper switch and the waste discharge switch, then turn off the hydraulic station motor, and turn off the switches of each heating zone. , Then turn off the main power switch.
6. When the machine is restarted, heat to the required temperature, turn on the waste, and then start the scraper after the material flows out, close the waste valve, and the fertilizer production line will start.
7. When the output is reduced during production, it may be that the holes of the screen are blocked. You should stop the extruder first, open the waste valve, and replace the screen after the pressure of the box decreases.
8. When replacing the screen or scraper, you must first open the waste valve. After the tank pressure drops, remove the cover plate screws, and finally replace the screen or scraper.