Organic fertilizer mainly comes from plants and animals. The main function of bio-organic fertilizer is to provide plant nutrition to the soil. It eliminates harmful substances and is rich in a large number of beneficial substances through the processing of organic fertilizer production line. Fertilizer granulation is an important process in organic fertilizer production line. The quality of granulation affects the quality of final fertilizer.
Why should organic fertilizers be made into granules, which have advantages over powders?
1. Fertilizers with low water solubility usually need to be ground into small particles to ensure that they dissolve effectively and rapidly in the soil and are absorbed by plants.
2. The control of fertilizer granularity is very important for the storage and transportation of fertilizers. Good granulation makes organic fertilizer not easy to agglomerate and has better transport performance.
3. Some inorganic ingredients can be added to fertilizers to improve fertilizer efficiency. Powdery fertilizers are easy to absorb moisture and agglomerate if inorganic ingredients are added.
4. Fertilizer granulation improves agricultural technology. Fertilizer granules play a role of slow release of fertilizer effectiveness, and fertilization is convenient, not easy to be dispersed by wind.
5. In the early mixing operation, the material is mixed without considering the particle size. In storage and transportation, the mixture is easy to separate, which affects the mixing performance.