In the granulation process of fertilizer production line, silicon fertilizer, boron fertilizer and other beneficial elements and trace elements can be added on the basis of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer to make the nutrients more comprehensive.
Function of silicon fertilizer in agriculture
1. Silicon is an important nutrient element for plant body composition, and is listed as the fourth largest element after nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium by the international soil community. Therefore, in industrial processing, silicon fertilizer is added to nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer, and compound fertilizer is made with the disc granulator.
2. Silicon fertilizer is beneficial to increase the photosynthesis and chlorophyll content of crops, make the stems and leaves straight, and promote the accumulation of organic matter.
3. Silicon fertilizer can increase the mechanical strength of crop stem, increase the lodging resistance by more than 85%, and make the stem straight, which is conducive to close planting.
4. Silicon fertilizer can improve the resistance of crops to diseases and insect pests, reduce the occurrence of various diseases and insect pests. After absorbing silicon, silicon cells can be formed in plants, which thickens the cell wall of the surface layer of stem and leaf, increase the cuticle layer, and form a solid protective layer, which makes insects not easy to bite and bacteria to invade. In particular, the resistance to rice blast, stem rot, seedling rot, leaf spot, Fusarium wilt, root rot, borers, aphids, cotton bollworm, root nematode and other diseases and insect pests were strengthened.
5. Silicon fertilizer can enhance the aeration of crop, prevent root rot and premature senescence, and play an important role in the control of rice root rot. NPK fertilizer granulator is suitable for compound fertilizer granulation. Silicon fertilizer is used as a raw material for further processing.