The disc granulator is suitable for the granulation of light and fine powder materials. Its working principle is to pre add water to the materials and roll them into balls. Disc pan pelletizer has a wide range of application materials, such as food, chemical industry, tailings, organic fertilizer, non-ferrous metals and other industries. In many fertilizer production equipment, as a widely used fertilizer granulator machine, the disc granulator has the characteristics of uniform granulation, high pelletizing rate, convenient use and durability. This is also the reason why many users first consider the disc granulator. Next, what are the advantages of the granulator in NPK fertilizer production and processing.
1. The process layout of disc granulator is flexible and convenient, without foundation fixation, which is suitable for the transformation of small and medium-sized enterprises and old production lines.
2. The angle of the disc of the granulator can be adjusted, and the angle gasket is used, which can be adjusted timely according to the output and pelletizing effect.
3. The disc is designed with power scraper and non power scraper, which can be wound up efficiently and effectively reduce the power consumption of operation. The desilting design at the bottom of the disc has a good effect of pelletizing, which can prevent the formation of large mud masses.
4. The disc granulator is composed of disc body and disc section. The disc section can be adjusted up and down along the disc body. The end of disc section is side flange to ensure the integrity of the ball.
5. The spherical diameter of the product is adjusted and controlled by the user, which is convenient and intuitive.
The bottom of the pelletizing plate of the disc granulator is strengthened by multiple radiation steel plates, which is firm and durable and will never deform. Thickened, weighted and solid base design, without anchor bolt fixation, stable operation. The main gear of fertilizer granulator manufactured by our factory adopts high frequency quenching to increase the service life. It is the ideal equipment chosen by the majority of users.