In order to maintain soil fertility, some low-yield soil (acid soil, alkali soil and salt soil), chemical improvers and irrigation should be used to improve, remove obstacles and improve the fertility level. In addition, reasonable cultivation and rotation should be carried out to regulate the nutrients and water in the soil and prevent some nutrient deficiency and water vapor imbalance.
1. Combine land use with land cultivation. It is the basic principle to keep and improve the level of soil fertility to prevent the decline of soil fertility combined with soil management. The specific measures include: increasing the application of organic fertilizer, planting green fertilizer and reasonable application of chemical fertilizer, so as to not only benefit the high yield of crops in the current season, but also benefit the recovery and improvement of soil fertility.
2. Increase the application of organic fertilizer. Through the application of compost, green manure and other high organic matter fertilizer to increase and maintain the content of soil organic fertilizer, where conditions permit, a large number of fertilizer (river mud, peat, etc.) can be applied, which has a significant role in improving the content of soil organic matter. Or use the commercial organic fertilizer specially made by the organic fertilizer production equipment on the market, which has high organic matter content and comprehensive nutrients. Of course, compound fertilizer can be applied in a large area, but NPK fertilizer production line must go through soil testing formula, so that the compound fertilizer products can meet the soil needs.
3. Reasonable rotation and increase the planting area of legumes. A crop of legume can increase the content of nitrogen in the soil during four years of rotation. At the same time, a large number of roots, stems and leaves can increase the organic matter, improve the physical and chemical properties of the soil, and improve the soil fertility.
4. Increase the application of soil amendment. Soil improver can improve soil quality, recover soil vitality, improve soil continuous cropping obstacle, provide suitable soil environment, benefit soil virtuous cycle, improve crop yield, improve quality, reduce falling flowers and fruits, improve seed setting rate, early harvest and lengthen picking period, increase fruit nutrition level, improve soil water conservation Good at soil adsorption.
5. Returning straw to the field. After the crop is harvested, the straw is chopped and scattered on the surface, and then ploughed to return to the field directly, which can improve the physical properties of the soil, promote the formation of soil aggregate structure, increase the ability of air permeability, water permeability and fertilizer conservation, and thus improve the soil fertility.
For general crops, it is recommended to use fermented organic fertilizer, which is best processed by disc fertilizer granulator and easy to spread. Organic fertilizer plays an irreplaceable role in restoring and maintaining soil fertility.