Installation and debugging of compound fertilizer double roller granulator
Double roller press granulator is a new type of fertilizer granulator machine in compound fertilizer production industry, also known as dry powder granulator or dry extrusion granulator. So how to install and debug the newly purchased dry roller granulator for compound fertilizer? Let's get to know.
1. Installation of double roller press granulator:
After the newly purchased NPK compound fertilizer dry roller granulator arrives at the plant, it takes the granulator as the main machine, depending on the number of units, and is installed in coordination with NPK fertilizer production line flow chart to find out the elevation and horizontal placement. The machine frame has corner holes, which can be installed on the concrete.
(1) Axial alignment: The double roller extrusion granulator has been adjusted during installation. Generally speaking, the adjustment is unlikely. When adjustment is needed, the glands on both sides of the passive bearing seat are tightened or loosened, so that The displacement of the pushing eccentric sleeve corresponds to the driving shaft roller.
(2) Roller gap adjustment: In the production of double roller press granulator, sometimes it is necessary to increase the output or increase the bite angle. At this time, the distance between the two rollers can be increased. The distance can be increased, and the steps are as follows: stop, remove the upper frame of the two bearing housings, adjust the adjustment plate between the two bearing housings to the required thickness, the rollers should not collide between the two rollers, and the minimum should be maintained It can be between 0.3-1mm.
(3) Ball-and-socket alignment adjustment: The ball-and-socket of the double rolle granulator is made up of the dimples on the main roll surface, so there is a problem of axial and circumferential alignment;
(4) Steps of axial alignment: Unscrew the six connecting bolts of the passive gear and the adjusting sleeve to slightly disengage the adjusting sleeve and the passive gear. As a ball socket adjustment has been considered in the design, two Adjust the bolts, so you can adjust the misalignment regardless of the amount of misalignment. Because the ball socket is too small, use a carton board to place it between the two rollers during adjustment. After rolling, you can see whether the adjustment has achieved the purpose. Once aligned, you can tighten the 8 connecting bolts.