Maintenance of NPK fertilizer granulator before and after use
There are disc granulator and rotary granulator earlier in fertilizer granulation equipment, but these can not meet customer requirements. Now NPK fertilizer granulator is widely used. It does not need to add any fillers and binders when granulating, which greatly improves the granulation rate.
The new NPK fertilizer granulator developed by our factory can be widely used for raw materials, such as chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, straw, sludge, humic acid, peat, cake fertilizer, etc., and can also be used for some carbon black and mineral powder which are difficult to be granulated. Organic and inorganic NPK fertilizer granulators do not have high requirements for the fineness of raw materials. Generally, they can be granulated when the fineness reaches about 40 meshes. The moisture requirements of the raw materials are not high. The moisture of the raw materials can be granulated at 15-45. The size adjusts the moisture and greatly reduces the equipment investment.
The organic and inorganic fertilizer granulator is particularly suitable for granulating organic fertilizers and fermented fertilizers, adapting to various formulas. The compressive strength of organic fertilizer is higher than that of general fertilizer granulator. The fertilizer granulation process saves the drying process before granulation and reduces production costs.
Maintenance of granulator before and after use
Only when the organic fertilizer production equipment is well maintained can it develop its life to a large extent, and it is not so difficult to maintain. Pelletizer is the core of organic fertilizer equipment, more attention should be paid to daily maintenance. Before start-up and use, idle NPK fertilizer granulator for a while to check whether all parts work normally. Later maintenance operation is also very simple:
1. The wheel hoop is easy to loose, and it must be checked frequently.
2. Pay attention to whether all parts of the machine work normally.
3. Pay attention to check the wear degree of easily worn parts and replace the worn parts at any time.
4. For the underframe plane of the mobile device, dust and other materials shall be removed to prevent the mobile bearing from moving on the underframe when the machine encounters materials that cannot be broken, so as to cause serious accidents.
5. If the bearing oil temperature rises, stop the machine immediately to check the cause.