Processing of powder products by disc pan granulator
Disc pan granulator is suitable for processing powder products. The machine is lined with high-strength fiberglass, which is corrosion-resistant and durable. Its work mainly embodies three aspects:
1. To meet the requirements of fertilizer production process, the fertilizer granulator machine improves the particle porosity, specific surface area and heat transfer.
3. The fertilizer granulator improves the physical properties of the product (such as the fluidity, permeability and bulk density of the particles) to avoid the adverse effects such as caking and bridging in the subsequent operation process (drying, screening, metering) and use process. In order to improve the automation of production and use process, closed operation has created conditions.
The raw materials are sent to the disc of the machine, and an appropriate amount of water is sprinkled on the material in the disc through the distributor of the disc granulator to meet the liquid phase amount required for ball formation. The rotating disc and the disc edge produce friction and centrifugal effect on the material, causing the material to move in a circumferential direction, rubbing and squeezing between the powder particles, and gradually agglomerating into a ball. Due to the difference in particle quality, the gravity and The centrifugal effect is also different. When the gravity and centrifugal effect are increased enough to overcome the friction between particles, they will be thrown out of the disk, and the smaller particles will remain in the disk and continue to agglomerate the fine particles.
1. The disc granulator has the advantages of short technological process, simple structure, less investment and easy operation, which is suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises.
2. The disc fertilizer granulator has a wide range of particle size control, strong adaptability and high pelletizing rate, which can reach 70% ~ 93%.
3. The operation of the granulator is intuitive, and the operation of the equipment can be grasped at any time. If it is found abnormal, it can be adjusted in time.
4. The particle size of the granulator depends on the inclination and rotation speed of the disc, and the inclination and rotation speed of the disc can be adjusted.