Our company has exported a complete set of NPK fertilizer production line equipment to Indonesia. On October 30, with the guidance and help of our engineers, this set of compound fertilizer equipment has been installed locally and can be put into production smoothly.
How do these compound fertilizer equipment make different chemical fertilizers into commercial fertilizers that meet the needs of crops and different soils? Here is a brief introduction to the process of the NPK fertilizer production line.
1. Transport qualified raw materials such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and filler to relevant batching and weighing equipment.
2. The weighed raw materials are transported to the mixer for strong mixing.
3. Raw materials are delivered to the fertilizer granulator machine for granulation. In this NPK fertilizer production line, Indonesian customers choose rotary drum granulator as granulator. At the same time, saturated steam is introduced into the drum, and the material forms a rolling material bed with the friction generated by the rotation of the drum granulator. The extrusion pressure generated by the rolling causes the material containing the liquid phase to agglomerate into small particles, which become the core and adhere to the surrounding powder to form qualified particles.
4. The fertilizer particles are delivered to the rotary dryer for heat exchange with the heat from the hot blast furnace.
5. The fertilizer particles are transported to the drum screener machine to screen the particles, and the fine particles directly return to the rotary drum granulator, as the core, continue to participate in the adhesion of the particles into the ball.
6. The screened semi-finished particles are delivered to the rotary cooler to cool the fertilizer with natural or forced cold air. After being crushed by the pulverizer, the large particles return to the rotary drum granulator to continue to participate in pelletizing.
7. The qualified products after screening are sent to the coating machine for coating treatment.
8. Transfer to the fully automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging and storage.
9. Drying, cooling and workshop dust are discharged after being treated by cyclone dust collector, labyrinth dust chamber and wet scrubbing.