Modern industrial treatment of organic fertilizer, aerobic microbial high temperature fermentation production technology can improve the harmless and nutritious level of organic fertilizer. The process of organic fertilizer equipment has the following advantages:
1. The nutrient content of organic fertilizer is high. The content of organic carbon, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and available nitrogen is higher than that of organic fertilizer produced by traditional methods. The contents of these nutrients have been increased to varying degrees, especially the available nitrogen.
2. The harmless level of organic fertilizer is high. Because the process of organic fertilizer production line is aerobic high-temperature fermentation, fermentation material heating up quickly, the temperature is high, generally reaching 50-65℃, even 70℃ in a few days, and lasted for 7-10 days. Long-term high temperature, enough to kill all pathogens, eggs and weed seeds in organic waste, so the harmless level of organic fertilizer is high, safe to use, which traditional production methods can not do.
Key treatment of organic fertilizer production process
1. Compost fermentation process should not be neglected in organic fertilizer production. The main fermentation stage of organic fertilizer (i.e. high temperature fermentation) usually takes 7-10 days. After this stage, the material only decomposes part of the organic matter by fermentation, but some complex macromolecule substances have not been decomposed completely, far from reaching the level of nutrition and stabilization. It is necessary to go through another 15-30 days of secondary fermentation stage before the organic fertilizer can reach the level of complete maturation and stabilization. Some organic fertilizer manufacturer sell fertilizer after 7-10 days of high temperature fermentation, so attention should be paid to fermentation treatment in organic fertilizer production.
2. When producing organic fertilizer, the temperature in the granulation and drying stage should not be too high. When organic fertilizer is granulated and dried, the temperature of the inlet is as high as 200℃, which makes the colloidal substance in organic fertilizer hard and kills the beneficial bacteria in organic fertilizer, which will cause irreversible reaction and seriously affect the quality and use effect of organic fertilizer. Therefore, when producing organic fertilizer, it is necessary to control the temperature well. The temperature of the inlet and outlet of fertilizer equipment should be below 100℃ to prevent the colloidal substances in organic fertilizer from failing due to excessive temperature.
3. Adding nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizers and other nutrients to the production of organic fertilizer to improve the nutrients of organic fertilizers. Organic fertilizer has many advantages, such as comprehensive nutrients, long duration, improving soil physical and chemical properties and microbial activity, but it has low nutrient content and low fertilizer supply intensity. So adding chemical fertilizer into organic fertilizer to produce organic-inorganic compound fertilizer has good quality.